|Staff Bar Team Member
|Staff Bar Team Leader
Working as part of a team of volunteers (over 18) who will serve drinks and control access in the Staff Bar during evenings, and support with food service at lunchtimes in the staff restaurant.
- To support with setting up, general maintenance and clearing away of the staff bar and associated facilities.
- To support in running the bar stores facility, ensuring it is a safe working environment for all team members, authorised visitors and delivery personnel.
- To support in supervision of people who enter the Bar area to make sure rules are followed including deliveries and to sell their products.
- To support in accepting deliveries and delivering goods to the relevant area and disposing of rubbish.
- Support the Staff Camp Manager with running the staff site
- Serve Drinks and staff the door and be able to complete Challenge 25
- Help create a fun and enjoyable environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills, and the ability to problem solve when needed.
- Knowledge of safe storage and handling procedures
Skills / Qualifications Required for role
- Experience in working within the hospitality industry is desirable.
- To hold a valid Scout Association DBS check
- To undertake any relevant training you are requested to complete, including but not limited to Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- To undertake any role / work which may be required by your department head
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole. This may include tasks not normally associated with your department
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Friendly and approachable
- The ability to have fun!!