|Retail Team Member
|Relevant Team Leader of Retail Outlet
Team members will be staffing any of the Larkin Retail Outlets. This will be on a shift basis for the retail outlets at Larkin ‘24
- Support the Retail Team Leaders to stock the retail outlets and staff them to enable participants to buy goods.
- To ensure that stock and equipment is secure at all times.
- Good decision-making skills, and the ability to problem solve when needed.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Be able to cope with lots of participants at once and remain cheerful at all times
Skills / Qualifications Required for role
- Experience in being part of a team of volunteers
- To hold a valid Scout Association DBS check
- To undertake any relevant training you are requested to complete, including but not limited to Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- To undertake any role / work which may be required by your department head
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole. This may include tasks not normally associated with your department
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Friendly and approachable
The ability to have fun!!