To support the design and delivery of the recruitment strategy for Larkin ’24 and to ensure that volunteers are recruited and selected to staff the event.
- Develop the recruitment programme
- Ensure relevant number of roles are recruited
- Manage a team of Recruiters
- Identifying future volunteering needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through appropriate channels
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience
- Completing paperwork for new volunteers.
- Promoting Larkin ’24 as an attractive opportunity
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
Skills / Qualifications Required for role
- Experience in Recruitment
- To hold a valid Scout Association DBS check
- To undertake any relevant training you are requested to complete, including but not limited to Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- To undertake any role / work which may be required by your department head
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole. This may include tasks not normally associated with your department
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Friendly and approachable
The ability to have fun!!