|Fuels Team Leader
|Supplies and Warehouse Manager
To lead in the management of recording all fuels delivered, their onward distribution and collection. During the three weeks (prior, during and after) of the Jamboree.
- To lead with the setting up, general maintenance and clearing away of the fuels logistic facility.
- To lead in running the fuels facility, ensuring it is a safe working environment for all team members, authorised visitors and delivery personnel.
- To lead in supervision of people who enter the site to make sure rules are followed including deliveries.
- To assist in the storage and retail of an LPG (cylinder) store for participants.
- To lead in accepting deliveries and delivering goods to the relevant area and disposing of rubbish.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills, and the ability to problem solve when needed.
- Knowledge of safe storage and handling procedures
Skills / Qualifications Required for role
- Experience in handling, storage and disposal of fuels materials.
- Experience in managing a team of volunteers.
- To hold a valid Scout Association DBS check
- To undertake any relevant training you are requested to complete, including but not limited to Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- To undertake any role / work which may be required by your department head
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole. This may include tasks not normally associated with your department
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Friendly and approachable
- The ability to have fun!!