|County Stores Lead
|Supplies and Warehouse Manager
To act as the lead in managing the County stores used for the Jamboree from the County Stores. Working with the Larkin wider team prior to the Jamboree and the County Stores team to ensure all County stores allocated to Jamboree are correctly distributed and accounted for.
- To take charge of the County Stores prior to the event, compiling a definitive list of available equipment.
- Ensuring a robust management system is adopted to record what equipment is used, by which team and ensure its safe return to the County Store.
- Ensure all assets are correctly recorded and transferred to the County Stores upon completion of the event.
- To lead on setting up, general maintenance and clearing away of the on-site storage facility.
- To lead in supervision of people who enter the site to make sure rules are followed including deliveries and to sell their products.
- To lead in accepting deliveries and delivering goods to the relevant area and disposing of rubbish.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills, and the ability to problem solve when needed.
- Knowledge of safe storage and handling procedures
Skills / Qualifications Required for role
- Experience in NYS County Stores operation.
- Experience in warehouse and stores is desirable.
- Experience in managing a team of volunteers.
- To hold a valid Scout Association DBS check
- To undertake any relevant training you are requested to complete, including but not limited to Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- To undertake any role / work which may be required by your department head
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole. This may include tasks not normally associated with your department
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Friendly and approachable
- The ability to have fun!!