|Camp Stores Team Member
|Camp Stores Team Leader
To support the smooth operation of camp stores during (prior, during and after) the Jamboree.
- To support the setting up, general maintenance and clearing away of the warehouse/logistics facilities.
- To support the running of the Logistics/Warehouse, ensuring a safe working environment for all team members, authorised visitors and delivery personnel.
- To support the supervision of people who enter the site to make sure rules are followed including deliveries and to sell their products.
- To assist in accepting deliveries, running errands, delivering goods to the relevant area and disposing of rubbish.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills, and the ability to problem solve when needed.
- Knowledge of safe storage and handling procedures
Skills / Qualifications Required for role
- Experience in warehouse and stores is desirable.
- Experience in working as part of a team of volunteers.
- To hold a valid Scout Association DBS check
- To undertake any relevant training you are requested to complete, including but not limited to Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- To undertake any role / work which may be required by your department head
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole. This may include tasks not normally associated with your department
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Friendly and approachable
- The ability to have fun!!