Cancellation & Refunds.
(1) On occasion, we may have to cancel an event usually due to circumstances
beyond our control. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will communicate
to attendees as soon as possible.
(2) If adverse weather conditions mean an event must be cancelled, we will
endeavour to provide at least 24-hours notice.
(3) We will always attempt to find an alternative date to reschedule any event that
must be cancelled and all bookings will be carried forward to the new date.
(1) As a charity, we will always endeavour to refund fees for a cancelled event, after
all costs to the County for the event have been paid. Should an event be cancelled
and not rescheduled, refunds will also be processed once all costs to the County
have been paid. This may mean that no fees can be refunded.
(2) We reserve the right to cancel bookings (either individual or Group) should full
payment not be received by any published payment date or agreed payment
schedule. In any such case, monies will not be refunded.
Withdrawing from the Event.
(1) If an individual can no longer attend, replacement attendees will be accepted at
the discretion of the Event Management Team. It should not be assumed that all
such requests would be accommodated, particularly those submitted at the last
(2) Should an individual need to withdraw from an event, due to unforeseen medical
issues or personal welfare issues, a refund may be processed at the sole discretion
of the Event Management Team.