|Site Vehicle Team Leader
|Transport Liaison Leader
This role will be responsible for the coordination of vehicle usage across the camp site. Liaising across Larkin teams to ensure a cohesive transport plan is in place throughout the event.
- Working with the transport manager to ensure appropriate transport solutions are in place across the site for the event.
- Leading a small team of drivers that utilise various hired vehicles to transport VIPs, guests and stores around the site.
- Liaising across the wider Larkin teams to coordinate transport requirements
- To assist in running the transport solution, ensuring it a safe working environment for all team members, authorised visitors and delivery personnel.
- To assist in supervision of people who have access to vehicles used for the event (hired in) and that they are appropriately qualified to utilise them.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills, and the ability to problem solve when needed.
Skills / Qualifications Required for role
- Experience in coordinating transport solutions in everything that comes alongside it.
- Experience in managing a team of volunteers.
- To hold a valid Scout Association DBS check
- To undertake any relevant training you are requested to complete, including but not limited to Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- To undertake any role / work which may be required by your department head
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole. This may include tasks not normally associated with your department
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Friendly and approachable
- The ability to have fun!!