|Site Security Shift Leader
To support the Security Manager with the planning and delivery of quality site security.
- Shift Pattern role – will normally include some overnight cover. Shifts will be varied to enjoy the camp and to suit personal preferences where possible.
- This role could be combined with another role more aligned to site setup.
- Ensure safety and security for all participants and contractors at all times.
- Core role to include surveillance of camera feeds, patrols, marshalling and assisting campers.
- Assist campers with equipment or food deliveries where required.
- Ensure all situations are recorded and relevant managers updated.
- Assist the Safety team reporting or handling concerns.
- Assist with incidents
- Ensure a well motivated team
- Any other duty as agreed with the Security Manager
- Friendly and good communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail.
- Good decision-making skills, and the ability to act quickly when needed.
- Have fun, we want to be seen as a friendly team!
Skills / Qualifications Required for role
- Previous jamboree or similar size event experience an advantage
- A first aid qualification
- To hold a valid Scout Association DBS check
- To undertake any relevant training you are requested to complete, including but not limited to Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- To undertake any role / work which may be required by your department head
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole. This may include tasks not normally associated with your department
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Friendly and approachable
- The ability to have fun!!