|Plant Vehicle Team Member
|Plant Vehicle Team Leader
To support the smooth operation of Site vehicle usage across the camp site.
- To support the receipt, operation, general maintenance and return of the plant vehicle fleet used throughout the Jamboree.
- To support the running of the plant vehicle fleet, ensuring a safe working environment for all team members, authorised visitors and Larkin personnel.
- Where the appropriate licence or permit is held operate plant equipment, telehandlers or rough terrain forklifts.
- To support the safe operation of plant equipment by:
- load preparation and positioning
- marshalling and guiding operators during mechanical lift operation
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills, and the ability to problem solve when needed.
Skills / Qualifications Required for role
- An approved operator licence or permit for either a Telehandler or rough terrain forklift (minimum of one licence holder per vehicle type)
- Experience in load preparation and safe handling
- Experience in marshalling and guiding operators during mechanical lift operation
- Experience in working within a team of volunteers.
- To hold a valid Scout Association DBS check
- To undertake any relevant training you are requested to complete, including but not limited to Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- To undertake any role / work which may be required by your department head
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole. This may include tasks not normally associated with your department
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
- Friendly and approachable
- The ability to have fun!!